Dr. Vandita Agrawal
Experienced Clinical Psychologist with a demonstrated history of working in the mental health care industry. Strong healthcare services professional with a M.A. (Hons.) and PH.D. focused in PSYCHOLOGY from GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR. My role as a Clinical Psychologist involves besides clinical work, i.e. working in therapy, a significant amount of work in the non-clinical spectrum as well. This involves developing training programs, working in the area of school mental health, corporate mental health, and community outreach programs, in a bid to make mental health a priority for all.
Call at: (0183) 2224424
Timings: Mon-Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Clinic: Sehgal Neuro and Child Care
This psychological empowerment aims at considering alternative therapies as modes of operation for mental health dealing with:
- Counseling – Personal / Behavioral / Academic / Cognitive
- Psychometric Assessment for all ages
- Social Skill Training for all ages
- Providing special education and need based learning to Slow learner/Autistic/Learning Disability/ADHD
- Parenting workshops
- Teachers’ Training
- Student/Teacher/Admin staff counseling and goal setting
- Preparing students for techniques on Decision making, Problem solving, Stress management, Time management, Creative thinking, Concentration, Attention.
- Provide free lance TRAINING and PERSONAL COUNSELLING services for Corporate houses, Educational institutes and Social organizations.
- Provide personal Career counseling and Guidance sessions for students of all age groups along with their parents, using scientific tools and instruments.
- Design and conduct numerous workshops on Behavioral trainings aiming towards Individual Enhancement of all age groups and individual problems.
- JPMR Exercise for all types of psychological problems
Available from: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
(All the Assessments are Ethically assessed and a proper report for other references in the Institutions will be provided to the patients)
- Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Assessments provided:
- Q. Assessment:
- Age 3 to 8 years
- Age 9 to 15 years
- Age 15 years and above
- Personality Assessment:
- ADHD Assessment
- Learning Disability Assessment
- Career Assessment
- ADHD Therapy
- Learning Disability Therapy
- Autism Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Career Counseling
- Social Skill Training
- Workshops for Institutions
- JPMR Exercise